Sunday, December 13, 2009

Olevia Where Are You?




I bought a 32inch LCD Olevia TV at Kmart for $400 bucks back in 2007. I heard advertisements on the Mike & Mike show on ESPN not even a year ago, but now this company left us as quick as Enron. If you try to go to their website these days you just get a dead link. Reading up, the company seems that they were a fly by night business that was filled with corruption.

Found out, people are in need and looking for the PDF user manual that was available on Olevia's website. I was lucky and saved the PDF on my computer. So now I'm here to help out any people that has this model tv.

You can download the PDF manual here:

http://tinyurl.com/yb7agst
*UPDATE*
The PDF is about 28mb and for some reason the link times out. Can anyone help provide some method how to get this out to the public.

The TV still works great!

14 comments:

V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
V said...

Hi, the link you put up for the Olevia tv instructions isn't working. If you could email me a copy at Vfor911@gmail.com that would be great. thanks

V

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am also looking for the manual for that Olevia tv. Any chance you could email a copy to me? cmvandette@aol.com Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am also in need of the Olevia TV instruction manual. The link on ur page is not working. Will you please email the manual. Thanks. stacey_palma@comcast.net

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I would love a copy of the manual please. adamkh73@gmail.com
I also have a the firmware ver. A34-19L if you need :)

Anonymous said...

Hi. Please ignor that last post. I no longer need the manual. Your link did work when I used IE and right clicked and save target as. At first I just clicked the link and no go. Second I used Firefox and right clicked save link as and got 21mb of file(saved as html)no go! Then I used explorer and right clicked save target as and :)!!! Thank you!!! Adam

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting the manual. I needed to learn how to get rid of the annoying LED light on the tv panel which was keeping me up at night! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi, I also have the 232s and I had never plugged in via HDMI os composite. I just bought a DVD with HDMI and when I plugged it in the image looks horrible. Rasterized. Do you by any chance have the lates firmware upodate?

Thanks

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for putting up the manual!! much appreciated :)

Unknown said...

I am in need of the firmware file for the olevia 232-s13 TV, also would
like a service manual if anyone has it, or some "spare parts"
Mike Shelton
mshelt5271@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I am in need of the firmware file for the olevia 232-s13 TV, also would
like a service manual if anyone has it, or some "spare parts"
Mike Shelton
mshelt5271@gmail.com

jazziegirlie said...

The user's manual came on a CD

Unknown said...

I would also like the user manuel kramer3e@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Thank you sir, you just saved my life!
Kehowell1@hotmail.com